New year, new name, new version of the best trail running shoes within the Asics brand, The new Gel-Trabuco 9, is the new model of maximum cushioning and stability of the American brand for lovers of mountain routes.
With this change of name, they dismiss their old Gel-Fujitrabuco 8, which in themselves already contained many of the technologies that this new version maintains, but what is very striking about the new version is that it has a pronation control that no trail shoe has been implemented yet.
· With the new fabric that they implement in this new version, they manage to lighten their weight by almost 30g less, due to the ultra-fine but very resistant fabric that covers the outer facade of the shoe.
· It allows a better expulsion of moisture and sweat produced by our feet.
· It considerably increases its adjustment thanks to 3D heat-sealing that they implement in this model.
· Its cushioning is made with its most famous FlyteFotam compound that, when combined with its famous Gel, makes each step the most comfortable and cushioned.
· It guarantees a lot of stability thanks to the implementation of its Dinamic Duomax plate in the internal area of the shoe, in order to avoid excessive pronation in the footprint or even lateral movements caused by the irregularity of the mountainous terrain.
· For Asics, this has always been their strong point in trail running shoes, and that is that they make up the sole of this shoe with its Ascis Grip compound that, together with its medium relief studs, offers very good traction and grip.
· They have only 300g of weight in their boy version.
- Model Description: ASICS RUNNING PRONATION MAN ASICS 1011B030 GEL-TRABUCO 9 002