One of the most iconic sneakers within the Asics brand, it comes to us in this new season, more renewed than ever. It's about the new Asics Gt-2000 9, ideal for runners who have a pronating footprint and light weights.
Maintaining their mystique, they continue to include many of the changes that characterized and at the same time liked so much in their previous GT-2000 8 model, although with respect to the exterior upholstery they have made a noticeable difference, improving fit and even breathability.
· Its outer upholstery is made with an improved Jacquard fabric to increase the lightness of the shoe, improve its breathability and at the same time achieving a better fit.
· They have an improved buttress that prevents lateral movements of the heel during your longest runs, no matter what pace you go or even when you want to take a curve.
· Very apart from keeping their FlyteFoam material that they have liked so much in their cushioning, they implement a second compound called SpEVA that increases the return of energy in each step and gives an extra sensation of cushioning.
· Like all Asics models, these do not leave behind their Gel plate, but this time much denser located in the heel area and in the front metatarsal area.
· In its internal part they implement their Dinamic DuoMax stability compound that prevents the foot from falling excessively inwards, which would be hyperpronation.
· made entirely with the combination of its AHAR and AHAR + carbon rubber patented by the Asics brand, which allows and guarantees greater traction, grip and durability both on asphalt surfaces and even terrain.
- Model Description: ASICS RUNNING PRONATION MEN ASICS 1011A983 GT-2000 9 004